Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Rémi Gallard is a French football trickster, and prankster. He has gained lots of attention in the French media, by performing soccer tricks, and later putting prank videos on you tube. He disguised himself as a football player, in the 2002 Coup De France final match. He went down on the field and took part in the winner celebrations, and even shook the hand of the French president. After he quit his job he began having fun and creating videos. He started displaying some of his soccer skills by doing trick shots, and later went into pranks like the kangaroo video . He has appeared at sports events and has also been on a few game shows. He gets caught by the police a lot. Then he`s bailed and keeps going. He has lots of guts to do some of the stuff he does. The only reason people don`t beat him after he does something, is because he`s quite famous in French media, but sometimes he dresses in costumes, and sometimes it hides his face, so sometimes people dont know who he is till after. One thing is he gets a lot of support from his friends and viewers, some videos have millions of viewers, In total he has 523 million views. So to me I dont think he really regrets it because he just keeps going.[like the energizer bunny] Because of all the support he doesn`t feel bad about it because it makes so many people laugh. Gaillard's motto is "C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui" in translation: "It's by doing whatever that you become whoever". So after that he is now known as a prankster all over the world because of the videos. He calls himself a clown and he`s good at it so he gets money and supporters so he doesn`t really feel bad about now. And to me I dont think he`ll be to sorry about it in 10 years.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Two things I have learned this year is-
- In math I learned about Integers and how to add and subtract them.
- And in social we did projects on a country so I learned a lot about Germany
- My social project with my brochure and flag that we had to quilt.
- The sheets we did while doing Integers because we were doing 2-3 class each with 30 questions.
- To do my homework when I get and not wait till the last minute,to do this when I get homework I will do it at home right after school or supper that night even if it isnt due for two days.
- To study for my tests better by taking my books home making sure things are all together and making sure I study and to do start studying a week before the test each night for 20 min.