The debate is for should it be against the law to not wear a bicycle helmet.
Some people think that it should be mandatory to wear them because they protect your head and it might save your life. Some people won't like this if it becomes a law because helmets can be uncomfortable and some police officers might not really do anything to enforce this law. I think wearing bike helmets should be mandatory because they have been proven to save lives. But the bad thing is it seems uncool in the city and you are cooler without wearing a helmet but it would save your life if you're in a bike crash but in a car and bike crash it wouldn't do much. If it was mandatory and everyone wore one it might not seem uncool. So I think bike helmets should be mandatory.
Monday, November 2, 2009
- Dig a hole with a shovel about half a foot deep.
- Find and put medium sized rocks around the hole.
- Collect smaller twigs and branches and put them beside the hole.
- Now collect some larger branches and put in the pile beside the hole.
- Find Some very dry leaves and grass and put them in the hole.
- Stand the sticks up in the hole in a triangular shape and fill in most of the sides.
- Put the grass and leaves in the triangle.
- Get out your matches.
- Light the matches on the striker on the side of the match box and put the match in the grass in the hole.
- If a little flame starts blow lightly on the on the grass and leaves from 30 centimetre's away from the flame.
- If the fire doesn't start redo steps 9and10.
- If the fire starts and the sticks light on fire add some more small sticks.
- If it is still going start adding the larger sticks and branches.
- Once the fire is going just keep slowly adding more branches, sticks and, logs.
- You can make the fire as big as you want. Just keep putting on larger logs and sticks.