My Favorite Book is Of Us And The Oxen.
Here are Ten Reasons this is my favorite book
- It's about a family who move to Alberta to start farming.
- The author talks about their problems and troubles.
- She talks about the boys going to school and collage .
- How they build the town of Talbot.
- The prarie fires she says they go to help fight.
- And the harsh prairie winters.
- Their first crop they grew and the harvesting .
- Raising their Cattle and caring for them.
- The Neighbors and Family that visit.
- The General store and blacksmith they visit.
The place this book takes place is Talbot Alberta and I have driven by the actual town.